1.9
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Hard word never fails . But trusting this company sure you will fail in all aspects of your life .

I got trapped by the company by a call from Riyan a sales executive to invest rs 5900 and once I paid i get a call from senior Executive . She asked me to pay rs 85000 so that I can earn 250000 in 30 trading sessions . Once I paid that immediately she called me back and said the package is over only limited slots and again you have to pay rs 260000 in total to start the service with that I can earn around 8 lks in 48 trading sessions . Once I paid that they asked me to pay for call of the week package for 48 weeks it should be another 2lks .

I paid that still no one started the service . After paying this they asked me to pay 2.6 lks since they cannot start service with what I paid again paid that . Now the sales executive shift the call to accounts department and they ask for GST and other taxes . Once you pay that u will get a call stating that you have to pay GST for profit which you never gonna receive for that again you have to pay taxes .

Once all complete another guy will give a call stating that invest 4.5 lks more and u will get profit and then again you get another call from another department stating that for starting your service u need to pay again 2 lkhs . All I have done is paid almost 20+ lks .

Now they need 4 lks more to start the service. If u say anything or ask anything they talk convincingly and u ask harsh they say u lost your money since u ask question against us .

To best loose your money your life and family everything join in this company .

Product or Service Mentioned: Ways2capital Investment Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Yes right this is a great froud company who is cheated by ways2capital come with me and fight against this froud company My no is 7002936788 and 8560813358 whatsapp no is 9610748338

{{Redacted}} For help in recover your money contact

to Anonymous #1558652

Need your help. Same way i am lost my money.

Froud company will loose u r money

Very big froud company friends don't choose this company

Yes it is very big froid company. I am also facing same problem. We can't fight agist this company or what?

AquaticSumatranElephant

any people who cheated by ways2capital please contact me on 8560813358 and whats up 9610748338