1.2K views

I have taken HNI PACKAGE of ways2capital , we cant trade in any of the calls so plz dont go even near to this company. I am not representative of any othr cmpny ,or showing any marketing strategy to take the profile down of ways2capital, If any body want the proof of the call then i will sent to u ,they are updating fake track sheets in web sites they are generating more than 50 calls a day only 3 or 4 hit targt and displaying in web, if any body want to know the standared of calls plz mail me to akhilmech2010@gmail.com

AKHIL NAIR

Reason of review: provided bad calls for trading.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Executives know how to trap people.

I didn't like: Fraud service and fake calls.

Comments

HiYes u r right.but wish to know what action u have take against company.

Pls pls pls koi bhi ek paisa mat dena

Hi,

Ways 2 capital is a very fraud company as it is also from indore as usual. So request you to please do not entertain them and even dont visit their site they people are well trained to convinced as per my experience.

Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany #1093006

Hi,

If you receive calls from any indore base companies, Please do not entertain them as they are not physically availble in mentioned address and if you find any dispute then you can not even complaint against them..

to Bunty #1391968

Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, India #1043767

This is fraudulent company.It tries to grab all your money by giving false directions.

The agents call you until you pay their service charges and give wrong suggestions to benefit themselves. I have subscribed theis bonanza pack. I have paid Rs.

60,000/- to them and got huge losses from the market.do not believe this kind of companies.

to murthy #1391964

to Anonymous #1411224

Same case I paid 23110 and they also demanding 20000 more to start service for 1 month Way2Capital is totally fraud company

Ways2capital is totally fraud company.Never ever trust on this kind of company.

They take all package amount and later add additional burden reports and additional costing of analysts.Requesting all who read this review don't take any service from this company.

to Anonymous #1391966

to Anonymous #1411404

Please log complain on admin@indorepolice.org I also cheated by them and log the complain their they help me